28 August 2010

MAGIC ALL AROUND THIS BITCH

You are thinking one of two things:
1. Ian, you are such a FUCKING idiot. ICP? That's so lame.
OR
2. Ian, this is so old. I can't believe you haven't seen it. It's right up your alley.

So, here's the story: for some reason, every time I saw this video getting press, I just figured the music HAS to be too terrible for me to sit through, no matter how funny the video is. I was wrong. Way wrong. Why did I think ICP was a numetal band? Doesn't matter. Just watch it if you fall into the first category of people or watch it again if you're in the second category. I can't imagine you'll regret it.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

You thought they were a numetal band because of how they look. What you didn't know is how much older and more terrible they are than that.

I think this song is so goddamn sweet. I want to hug them.